Vacancy for Aspiring Acamedician
Innovate Nepal Group (ING) is an investment holding company that focuses on innovating higher education in Nepal by blending international qualifications with local contexts. Currently, Innovate Nepal Group operates five colleges in Nepal; Islington College, Herald College Kathmandu, Merryland College Biratnagar, Informatics College Pokhara and Itahari International College. ING Colleges partner with UK Universities and offer programmes in Business and IT.
ING being one of the leading group in international education in Nepal is currently under massive expansion of operation in four different cities – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Biratnagar & Itahari. We are seeking well qualified and high performing lecturers in those cities. Perks, benefits and working environment will be above standards. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Java Programming [Req: 1]
- Ability to Design, Analyse, Implement & Documentation of computer programming.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Java, BlueJ & Java API.
ASP.NET Programming [Req: 1]
- Ability to deliver a major contemporary software development platform.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Visual Studio, and web services.
Database [Req: 1]
- Ability to deliver techniques for analysing, designing & implementing DBMS.
- Knowledge of Oracle Databases & Database Management Systems, Data Analysis & Modelling, Database Models & Relational Database.
Computing Mathematics and Digital Logic [Req: 1]
- Ability to deliver an understanding of systematically solving problems.
- Knowledge of mathematical techniques including set theory, logic, relations & functions.
Computer Networking [Req: 1]
- Deliver the concept of analytical & practical knowledge and CISCO Devices.
- Knowledge of CISCO iOS Networking & familiar to CISCO hardware devices.
Artificial Intelligence [Req: 1]
- Ability to deliver the knowledge & understanding of AI & its range of applications; to use skills & knowledge to design a contemporary intelligent system.
Cyber Security Expert [Req: 1]
- Knowledge of fundamental principles & techniques employed in auditing, securing network & penetration testing.
- Familiarity of IT governance frameworks such as COBIT/ITIL and ISO 17799/27001.
Data Analyst/Scientist [Req: 1]
- Experience in working with data sets, use of statistics in Data Analytics & Visualisation, Web & Big Data and use of visualisation tools (R, SPSS).
Software Project Manager [Req: 1]
- Experience of managing software projects & must be familiar with use of project management tools (like JIRA). Certified candidates in PMP/PRINCE2/CSM/ITIL are encouraged.
Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
(Preference given to applicants with Master’s Degree or Work Experience in relevant field).
Interested candidates are requested to send in their updated resume along with a cover letter by
1st October, 2018 at [email protected]