Vision, Mission, Values
The IT industry is changing constantly around us. We thrive to develop and nurture IT professionals, equipping them with the latest and most up-to-date IT skills and knowledge, enabling them to be competitive and industry-ready. We must get ready for tomorrow today and the college will continue to be the market leader in providing quality UK education over the next 10 years and beyond.
To be the most recognized and prestigious private college in Nepal
To develop industry-ready graduates
Our Winning Culture
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviour that will be required of us to make our Vision a reality.
Live Our Values
Our values define our actions and describe how we behave in Nepal and the world.
- We lead the market in offering innovative, current and relevant programs.
- We lead by example and have a continuous desire to improve
- We are determined problem solvers and try to get things right at the first time.
- We are mature and treat one another (including students) with respect.
- We act with a sense of urgency.
- We are time-based and objective-driven.
Trust and Integrity
- We always try to do the right thing.
- We are honest and dependable with one another.
A Sense of Belonging
- Students, Staffs and Partners are valued and proud to be part of Islington College.
- Career aspirations are fulfilled and lifelong friendships are developed here.